The best part of the trip was the Beatles museum, this placed contained everything that you could have ever imagined being associated with the Beatles.

Sadly, no pictures (I am finding that is a common trend in all the places I really want to take pictures) could be taken inside.
Along with the museum we wandered around Albert Docks...
and then went to Mathew Street. This was the street where the Beatles use to haunt when they still played in Liverpool. We also went to the Cavern Club, which is now just an exact replica of the original club (the original was destroyed for a reason I don't know) where they actually played.
After that, we were a little Beatles-ed out so we went walking around the rest of the city. We also found what out pamphlet claimed to be the largest Anglican Church in the world, but the sign claimed to be the second largest Anglican Church in Europe, either way, it was huge!

It looks really ugly from the outside, but it was surprisingly beautiful inside (again, no pictures allowed)

This is the back garden-ish thing that I don't know the purpose of.
I'll try and remember to bring my camera to campus so I can show all of you what the school looks like. And this weekend I am going to Durham with API, so that should be a lot of fun; I'll post pictures once I get back.
Until then, I'll see you!
Along with the museum we wandered around Albert Docks...
and then went to Mathew Street. This was the street where the Beatles use to haunt when they still played in Liverpool. We also went to the Cavern Club, which is now just an exact replica of the original club (the original was destroyed for a reason I don't know) where they actually played.
After that, we were a little Beatles-ed out so we went walking around the rest of the city. We also found what out pamphlet claimed to be the largest Anglican Church in the world, but the sign claimed to be the second largest Anglican Church in Europe, either way, it was huge!

It looks really ugly from the outside, but it was surprisingly beautiful inside (again, no pictures allowed)

This is the back garden-ish thing that I don't know the purpose of.
I'll try and remember to bring my camera to campus so I can show all of you what the school looks like. And this weekend I am going to Durham with API, so that should be a lot of fun; I'll post pictures once I get back.
Until then, I'll see you!




No comments:
Post a Comment