After what seemed like forever and a lifetime, I am finally in London.
My flight over was fairly uneventful. The only nail biting part was when we landed at Gatwick; after some major rocking back and forth (just a few hundred feet from the ground), we managed to land on the ground, but only after we BOUNCED!
At the moment it is 5am on my body and I have only slept for about 3 hours total, but the city calls so I am off for a whole city bus tour, it should be good.
Well, more will come later, after I stop feeling like my eyeballs are going to fall out due to tiredness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you made it safe and sound!! :)
Hope you settle in quickly!
We are glad that you bounced safely.
We love you,
Uncle Nick, Auntie Krista, Jake and Hannah
Post a Comment